License for LIVING AND WORKING IN THE USA 101
The "Living and Working in the USA" program offers a comprehensive foundation for trainers to educate and inform expatriates. The Train-The-Trainer program is well coordinated and engaging, and provides perspectives on the US culture, language, and business nuances. The cross cultural training sessions are participative in nature, and the materials are well organized, concise and professional." (Vicki Grove, Grove Strategies, LLC)
"I found the concepts, tools, practice and application very informative and effective for driving understanding and transition of cultural norms. As a native of the USA I found the definitions of cultural norms, business and social practices, and language aspects to be very on target! As a professional Trainer/Facilitator I found the curricula design, workshop activities and supporting tools and materials to be of high quality. The ability to access information through the website makes ongoing reference and understanding effective as well. Margarita and Jennifer conducted interactive and engaging training, and accommodated the participants’ needs very well."(Jayne Phillips, Creative People Results LLC)
This 5-yr royalty-free license will help you --
- familiarize your clients with the US national culture;
- inform them about the US corporate culture and business etiquette;
- assist them in identifying their cultural blueprint and comparing it to the prevalent US cultural blueprint
- help them create a winning strategy for working and living in the US through the Culture Mastery 4 C's Process™.
This course contains video, audio, and workbook files. You will be able to download all of those files and share them with your clients/students. For more information please click Living and Working in the USA information page.By purchasing this license, you agree to the Terms and Conditions for the "Coaching Field".
- Margarita Gokun Silver: Valerie Bath
- Margarita Gokun Silver: Nicole Monk
- Margarita Gokun Silver: Tzujung Yu